Collection of Information
We collect information about you when you use the Site, including:
- Information you provide to us directly: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, upload a photo, or generate an AI avatar. This may include your name, email address, and any other personal or demographic information you choose to provide.
- Information we collect automatically: We automatically collect certain information about you when you use the Site, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, device type, location data, and information about your use of the Site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Site: We use the information we collect to operate and maintain the Site, including to personalize your experience and to improve the features and functionality of the Site.
- To communicate with you: We may use the information we collect to communicate with you, such as to respond to your inquiries or to send you updates or promotional materials.
Sharing of Information
We may share the information we collect about you in the following ways:
- With third-party service providers: We may share your information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, data analysis, and payment processing.
- As required by law: We may disclose your information if we are required to do so by law or in response to a valid request by a law enforcement or government agency.
- In other cases: We may also share your information in other cases, such as with your consent or as part of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business.
Security of Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Retention of Information
We retain the information we collect about you for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The website uses Google Analytics to collect information about visitors, such as their location, browser type, and pages visited. This information is used to improve the website and provide a better experience for users.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not send any personal information to us, and do not use the Site. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age. If you are under the age of 18, you are not allowed to use the Site.